Just saying hi

Hi All,

I used to subscribe to Loopers Delight until about 2005. But, I got
busy with working on my doctoral dissertation and had to trim my
"distractions" back to a bare minimum for the last five years.

Good news--I finished my dissertation and I can once again focus on
the things that bring joy to my life. I just bought an Echoplex to
replace the one that I sold several years ago, and over the next
several months, I hope to get up to speed on it.

I was saddened to hear the news of Kim's tragic death. My condolences
to those of you who were close to him.

I went by the name Toejam before I unsubscribed. I'm PeeCee on the
Plexi Palace Vintage Guitar forum and also on The Gear Page.

While waiting for my new (used) Echoplex to arrive I've been playing
around with the only looper I have in the house right now--an RC-20XL--
not a very well thought out piece of gear, but it's kind of fun I guess.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learning from you
over the next years.

PeeCee