Looped flute and other

I participate each weekend a lot in ImprovFriday, a web community that many of you know about I think.  I did this track last night for the 'thread'.  It was one of my more looped pieces.  Native flute, voices, oud and loops.  Check out ImprovFriday if you don't know about it and consider coming along.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/251618/Jim_Goodin_Nite_IF_Thread_8710.mp3

Thx for listening.

Jim
--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com