Re: Ducking

I personally use a limiter at the end of my signal chain to keep levels in check, its useful because it makes it so my lead instrument never sounds too loud, and instead just sits right in the mix with everything else. Ive found that for that to work though, I need a small monitor/amp with just my live inputs being fed into it, so I have a louder monitor mix onstage of what Im doing live.