Like Water on the Playa (was Re: LET'S HIJACK THIS CONTEST....)

Well, I tried to click on Louie Angulo's vids and it listed them as
unavailable.  Which kinda made me think that Youtube is already aware
of the redundant titles.  Come to think of it, I've accidently
uploaded two of the same titles before and I got all kinds of answers.
 Makes me wonder if the folks at Boss thought this through all the way
or if they have some handshake deal going on....either way, it's to
late in the night to start doing any research..  But, this whole
thread at least got me motivated!

Last month I finally got around to some Final Cut Express and thanks
to the LD discussion, I got off my butt and came up w/ a mash up of a
great jam I had w/ a drummer friend of mine and some video from a
couple of trips, mainly Burning Man 2006 but, w/ a little water thrown
in from the Appalachian mountains.  So, it's kinda West Coast w/ a
dash of East.  Hope you dig it:

 Andy G.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvUkK34wGI0