Re: Any news on MIDI pedalboard Softstep's shipping date?

Yeah.. me too.. exactly same story. I sent in my name into the PRE-order list thingy, but have NO idea whether it worked or whatnot..
I hope I can get one before YK2X.. There no way I wanna schlep that 1010 round the globe, specially as its only half working...!!

MArk