Re: Abelton Live question

besides, mulch is less powerful than bidule, but so eeeaassy to use.
similar modular concept. major dropback. you can't send midi out, if
not using 3rd party plugins.

--
I bé, després estava aquella dona que sense saber que estava

Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com