Re: New youtube post

Hi Bill,
Very nice, I enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to hear you play at
the 3rd Antwerp Loopfest next year. The line-up is now complete, and
I'm really happy with it. It will be difficult to beat the last
edition of the festival with Steve Lawson, Luis Angulo, Dirk Serries,
N, Signals under Tests (Ricky Graham) etc but we'll try. It feels like
we should do more of these events, can't wait :)

PS I wish you and all the other friends here on list a good time and a
good performance at Y2K10!
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/