From: Fabio_A
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: Bandcamp: help needed

Thanks for the explanation Jeff, BUT.....

2010/9/9 Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com>
when you are at the album page and you want to add a new song:

1) Be sure you are logged in, at the top of the page next to the the small bc logo at the left should be stats - music - index - new track
ok
2) click on new track
done
3) enter track name, under that is add audio (you can do that last after filling out the page)
done
4) under that is a check box followed by "part of an album, EP, what have you" followed by a dropdown menu. Check this box
HERE IS THE PROBLEM... I've cheched it but it dosen't diplay the drop down menù...

So, now I'm sure that it fault of my PC

hope this helps,

thank you very much !
Looking forward to meet you in SC !