Re: Polymeter - Polyrhythm - Changing Meter

rick's approach is right, since it makes things easier to read by
putting strong beats at its place. making reading easier is the first
goal when choosing "the" correct meter. basically, you can't choose a
meter with ternary(?) subdivision of the beat, we call them
"compuesto", to substitute a binary subdivided one, called "simple".

--
I bé, després estava aquella dona que sense saber que estava

Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com