Re: fuzzy Repeater memorys

  m klobi wrote:

<<it recalls a mode of improvisation I've done a lot in shows where one
artist merely plays and
another artist only manipulates what the person is playing.>>

"we did that at the infamous EAST/WEST festival....."

Oh my god!    Blasts from the past.    I had forgotten that one, too
How many live looping senior moments can one have in a day?