Re: SoftStep MIDI control pedal board is about to ship(question)

Hi Luis,

Yes it sends midi note and your are correct that you do not need the midi expander. The midi expander would just give you the option to go into your midi port on your fw400 if you needed to free up a usb port on your laptop.

-Todd Mathews