Re: help assigning RME audio outputs to Mobius ports

You do this in Mobius Track Setup. Depending on if you are using
Mobius as a standalone application or a plug-in inside a host
application you use either "Audio In/Out Port" or "Plugin In/Out
port". If running it as a plug-in you may also need to match the
settings of the host application.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se