RE: step down transformer, Y2KX performers.

I'm pretty sure I donated my transformer there with Rick for other Europeans to use about 4 or 5 years ago.
Can't remember how many amps but it ran my rig ok, (Zoom 8080 and laptop so a couple of amps at least) It's been a while so might have wandered off like these things do..