Fighting the temptation to noodle/walker bros early days...

simplify--i did recently remove my zoom g2 from my setup, wanting to explore some other simpler (analog) distortion options, my setup is: digitech rp150-boss hyper fuzz-seymour duncan lava box-digitech dl8-eh 16ddl-boss slicer-behringer tweakalizer-lexicon mx200--out to amp....

i will say that i'm liking the sounds coming out of my amp as of late... i used to hate my amp sounds & preferred my direct sound....which has switched now...

as for loop process, yea, simple static things come out a lot. i know i find i'm messing w/ the feedback level a lot on the dl8 (great for adjusting levels)--and i did do my 1st bit of recording a few bars of drum machine w/ playing into my eh16ddl, and boy dropping that low in pitch (& slower) up speeding it up is most fun...the funny thing doing this i think: am i just trying to make dance music? i might be. odd for me....

i will say my latest obsession is fuzz and process drum sounds....wish i would have kept my adrenalinn--loved the drum machine in it....i'll never learn i guess.....

oh as for "static & simple" -wasn't it adrian belew when he was playing w/ one of the late 80s or early 90s bowie tours said his favorite stuff to play was a couple of the bowie songs that had basically 1 chord and allowed him to go crazy over it....paraphrase of course....but i thought interesting....

funny thing when people say "feedback" referring to setting delay/loop level, i always think: do they turn on their feedback mic in their guitar like me and get the howling sounds? fun to loop and then change the pitch on the 16ddl....

ok, that walker bros clip from '74. wow that was GREAT!!! that group should have gone on to rule the 70s!!!!! loved the big head strat!!!!!

s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen