brothers at y2k-x

are there any meetings of musicians (on stage) at y2k?

Chinapainting and  IVAN KAPEK & VISLAV LABOSH and Third Wave are ready
groups...

so will we hear synced loops and loopers enough?

hardly any festival has that many solo acts...

Jon Wagner and I started syncing his Repeater with my EDP at Loopstock
two years ago I had the great pleasure to try with Arild Anderson (I had
screwed up sync in my then pretty new Echoloop plugin)
this time its Tim Crowe with whom I played in several places in 2002...
his beats really require sync!

courage and give it a try
its so much more fun!