equipment for sale

hey guys,

hope everyone is having a great time in santa cruz at the festival right now!

unfortunately i will miss the festival but will be there next wednesday.

i would like to sell some of my gear that i do not use anymore. if anyone is interested and will be around california next week, i can bring it along with me.

gear list

behringer modulizer – stereo fx processor

behringer composer pro - compressor, gate, limiter

joemeek vc6q – microphone preamp, eq, comp

art tube eq – mono tube parametric eq

beyerdynamic dt 770 pro headphone

thanks and best.

New duo album with Per Boysen out now.