Y2KX MP3s and Pics - Me, Rick Walker, Rent Romus

This was just a fabulous event this year, thanks to Rick, and I am totally
elated with who I had the opportunity to perform with this time.

Here are my Y2KX recordings:

1) Me and Rent Romus Thursday night at the Luggage Store.  Guitar and Sax,
with Max/MSP doing the random looping.
http://www.box.net/shared/3y2foxcsix

2) Me and Rick Walker, Saturday at 4:30pm, Santa Cruz...again with the MAX
random looper.  I loved this!!! Totally insanity, the way I like it.    :)
http://www.box.net/shared/uipjvv28eh

3) Pics of Rick and I playing Saturday.
http://www.box.net/shared/ekf56pd5qj

I hope to see some of the videos taken soon.

Kris
www.krispenhartung.com