Need Rocktron All Access help

I hope someone here can help me. After much reading of the manuals for the All Access and the Echoplex, I've managed to get the All Access to perform the same button presses as the EFC-7 using the instant access switches. I cannot, however, get the midi loop triggering to work. I've tried everything I have read about and can think of. Can someone please walk me through how to get the All Access to trigger loops on the Plex?