Re: Nanopad in Bidule

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 8:47 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:

> hmmm.. midi learn *seems* so attractive, ...but in many ways it ends up
> being inadequate.

Yes. A better implementation of a MIDI learn function in some software
would be that *if* there is multiple MIDI events incoming, during the
learn process, they should all be put into a temporary buffer so the
user can scroll through them and pick the one he is aiming for. Amazes
me that no one has yet done that implementation. Would be useful - as
in speeding up work - for more than just programming for use with an
EWI.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se