Re: Electron Octatrack

Anders Bergdahl wrote:
> I tried to discuss Octatrack erlier here, but met with mostly
> skepticism.

At the time the actual available feature list for the device
was nothing special, it wasn't available and the price tag
was a bit frightening.
...and iirc the reaction of the list was 50% buoyant optimism
and 50% "wait and see".

> For me the octatrack seems like a major leep forward, some
> fresh thinking and a somewhatdiffrent approach.

Since it was last discussed here the website is more revealing
of it's feature list, which indeed looks impressive.

> But it MIGHT be a very
> intresting new instrument that will spark new creative uses of looping .

Please get hold of one and do exactly that :-)

andy