Re: Y2KX Video

Mark and everyone I have video of you all as well as many others.  I'm going to be building several segments budded together as small films about the fest and will be posting.  I will get everyone their raw footage if they want it.  I think I have everything cataloged but have yet to begin editing together.  Will keep posted.  Miss everyone who was there this year, it was such a great and inspiring gathering.

Jim