Re: Great speech video on "Sound"

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 4:20 PM, John Cecil Price
<johncecilprice@hotmail.com> wrote:
> a more interesting question here would be just why do we human's even
>need
> to tell stories-make music/art, etc., in the 1st place?
///////
> Or is there a genetic trigger drawing us all to storytelling-songs, etc?

I thinks so. That idea came to me from a radio documentary where they
compared a typical five year old children with a typical chimpanzee.
They are of equal intellectual capacity but the huge difference is in
sharing stories. The five year child is constantly telling stories -
about anything and to whomever want (or doesn't) to listen - but the
chimp just sits silent until a need of any kind arises.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com