Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 21:21:17 -0400
Subject: Re: AdrenaLinn for PC
From: twostroke@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

hmmm...but i wonder what could be causing conflict.  sync issues?  computer hardware can't handle the load?  i mean, as soon as i open up the gui everything freezes.  it does this in multiple instances and each time the cpu load is low but the bidule patch is pretty big.  audio keeps going but i have to close bidule and i'm asked if i want to send an error report to microsoft blah blah blah.

i like glitch.  it definitely has it's pitfalls and uses.  nothing else out there is quite as good at doing that particular thing that it does.

- j