RE: Boomerang 3

Don't worry, Mike. I didn't really call them. I was just expressing my
unbridled enthusiasm. I'll be waiting patiently for your announcement,
passing the time by becoming intimately familiar with the 'Rang and
daydreaming about the exponential increase in fun, fun looping fun when the
companion comes out, which it sounds like might be just in time for my
birthday! But whenever it comes, I will be nothing but totally appreciative
because I subscribe to the same theory I know you do: "Better released
right
than released rushed."

Thanks for the news.

On 04-Nov-10 6:07 AM, list2 wrote:
>> This is fantastic news! Are you taking orders yet? I'll call my dealer
>> today.

>       Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa. Hold on there, partner. We have
the >hardware worked out, but the software