Re: Coma - My instantsongmastering.com review

Sorry Andre, but I´m with Andy here, except to say one ting, I think YOUR mix.. is great!! Its sounds pretty mastered to me.. it has some dynamics and lovely twinckly highs thats seems to be lost in the mastered one... the Instant Master sounds like a Radio Limiter to me...

If I was you, I would trust your own ears here, cos they seems to be working just fine...

Mark

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com