Re: Coma - My instantsongmastering.com review

I DID read that Charles...
I think its a scam too, as in it doesnt work, but im not sure quite why you believe one source over another ..

I tell you I heard a difference with Andres track, and can see that this guy reports identical waveforms and levels...

I cant explain that... but I do trust my ears. Didnt he say (not reading the forum now) that there was a difference in levels that he made up in order to compare the waveforms.. ok.. so THATS the scam.. its just normalisation.. ridiculous! should be stopped...  maybe that all I heard, a level difference, where the louder version appeared a little less dynamic, Im sure I heard some lack of top though.. not lack, but less... I will admit that my hearing in these frequencies are less than reliable ha ha... but Ive been listening to recordings long enough to know i heard SOMETHING...

mcf