Re: Wanted: Simple Multiple Sample Playback Software

I'll cast a vote for Soundplant39, too..

It is a pretty easy to use tool, and you can load up a file for every
key on the computer keyboard. Mind you, I'm turning into a serious
bidule fan (I've also looked at Audio Mulch, too...), but Soundplant39
definitely easier to "use" than either.

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin