Re: Live recordings from Ambient-Art festival

I have uploaded the 2 excerpts to Soundcloud so you can also download
them. Btw: the audio quality of the 1st track is not 100%, the
recording itself was pretty bad, lot's of hum and a very low left
channel. It's a drone of 10 minutes where I used a auto-volume and
reverse effect on my piano and the partial verb from the M13. You'll
also hear a strange loop in the back containing a pitchbended synth
sound. I have to figure out how I did that, should be great for a
track on the new album ;-) I guess that's the magic of looping. Enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/premonitionfactory/sets/ambient-art-festival-2010-innsbruck-austria

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/