Re: mobius question

Interface Mode mostly changes the way the input, output, and feedback
knobs
(and the feedback jack on the back) behave so in that sense it is changing
the physical interface.  Stutter mode is an odd one because it also changes
the behavior of the Insert function.

In Mobius, Stutter is just a normal function, secondary feedback is just
enabled with a checkbox in the preset, and all the other control options
can be accomplished with scripts if anyone was interested (and
to my knowledge no one has been).

Jeff