Re: OT: looking for European couches to surf in November-Dec

Right on Warren thank you kindly as well!
take care
Luis

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com> wrote:

Dear Luis,

Hi. First, let me apologize for taking this long to respond to your kind offer. As it turns out, there were business considerations that kept me here after all, so I was not able to travel. And I was a bit upset about that, so immaturely I just keep putting off sending out notes about it….

It was very generous of you to invite me, and I will miss the opportunity to spend tie together right now. Perhaps sometime next year we will get to do so. And, please, if you are planning to be in the NY area, do look me up and feel free to stay with me if it suits your plans.

I'm doing ok - just not quite great right now!

Best wishes,

Warren