mobius question-saving all

H folks,
I want to save everything i programmed in mobius,that is all the notes im sending frm my foot controller,presets,etc. i thought in the past i had done it correctly but i was not able to retireve them
would you be so kind to tell me how i can do this correctly?
Also ive done may recordings with previous versions of mobius and saved them all in a folder,then i reformated my computer and installed a new version of mobius but i cant seem to open them anymore are they lost?
thanx a lot!
Luis