Re: bandcamp rules

I didn't see anything evil in there. I mean, if you're talking about
the recent restrictions in free givaways? We still have the option to
give free download codes to media people for promotion, this useful
feature has not changed. I think it is good that Bandcamp is not
becoming a free music hub because if that should be allowed Nathan and
the crew wouldn't be able to keep the service up. Server space and
donuts still cost money ;-)

Just "for safety's sake": if you may provide a link to the specific
text you're talking about it may help this discussion.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen