Re: Digital Audio Interface

Sorry that wasn't more clear, I will try to explain...

I record through ASIO using Adobe Audition, and I am able to set the default output in Windows to be the main mix for all channels.  This makes sending to Skype both my mic feed and whatever audio might be playing on the computer as I can set it to receive audio using the main mix as its "mic".

I will check out that other info, this is all very educational!  Thanks everyone!