Matt's band Tiny Owl at bandcamp

While we're only a week behind the bandcamp discussion, I just posted
some new clips of a practice session on the bandcamp page for my band
Tiny Owl. This is a new endeavor for me - an attempt to play in a
band, making music closer to rock. Specifically, it's more of an
improvised experimental space rock sort of thing. The band has 2
electronic musicians (1 drum machine, 1 laptop), a standup bass player
and a drummer.

These are very rough cuts - mostly recorded through an open-air flash
recorder. It's not intended to be a cd release or anything, but I'm
excited enough about this project to want to share each time I'm able
to post a couple tracks.

http://tinyowl.bandcamp.com

--
Matt Davignon