Re: OT: Suggestions for monitor speakers

hi Fabio,

"small and not expensive" isn't ideal :-(

Genelecs are a safe bet, if you get the biggest
you can tolerate/afford.

If you can afford PMC then they have a special design
which gives good bass extension for the size of
cabinet. ( also they sound amazing )

With small speakers there's always going to be missing
low frequencies,
you'll need to check your mix on a big system some time,
although you'll be able to avoid nasty surprises by
spectral analysis using software.

andy butler