out on top. I prefer PMC because I don't like subs.
Antony

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-11-29, at 19:30, Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com>
wrote:

Fabio_A schrieb:
Hi there,
I decided to buy a monitor speakers system, but have ho idea which model
to choose.
I'm a newby in this regards, so please let me know your experience.
Very much has to do with personal taste...
I personally use a pair of Dynaudio BM5A (which, following some reviews
AND my personal impression, are better than the more expensive one BM6A).
I never could quite get the hang of the Genelecs ('though I think they're
less tiring for very prolonged listening periods), nor could I get the
hang of the Mackies (can't understand how anyone would characterize them
as "analytical").

So my recommendation: the Dynaudio BM5A. If you want to spend more, get
the BM9S sub as well.

Btw, the Fireface you're using does not have an analogue (post-converter)
level dial for its outputs, so getting a passive volume control may be a
good idea.

        Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de