"Malicious software" web site attack successfully concurred

I'd like to thank those people who notified me that my homepage
www.perboysen.com was tagged by Google as "malicious". I updated the
Wordpress code to 3.0.2 and now my page is not damned any longer :-))
A tip to friends who run Wordpress on their domain is to upgrade
before you get the malware placed on your server. From the 3-0-2
upgrade notes: "This maintenance release fixes a moderate security
issue that could allow a malicious Author-level user to gain further
access to the site".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se