R: Y2K10 fuzzy memories

Hey Bill! you your words touched me!
I too remember that days, as i have already told, as part of a dream...but
it
wasn't
a dream! for me it was the first loop fest and a fantastic experience
first of
all
for the people that i meet and that i had the honour to know
and that i will never stop to thanks! looping thanks... to evrbdy.
So see you again my friends! and i hope soon, very soon!
Max Liver