Re: Fripper Gear Trivia

As stupid as this sounds, you have to have a Harmonizer to really
appreciate what it can do. This music from this video
(http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1777933087400) was all done on
a guitar using the ebow and put through a harmonizer. I'm not sure where
else I could have gotten those sounds (from one piece of equipment). It
also went through my EDP, but that was just for looping. I wish I had
another Harmonizer, but they are pricy.

klowy (aka wrinklemuzik)