Teflon (sortof) - All-in-one PCs for looping/effects

Is anyone out there using an All-in-one PC or Mac for live gigging, looping, etc. ? I'm considering this approach but curious to hear the experiences (pro/con) before going down that road. My looping is still EDP-based but more and more I'm using Live 8 and a handful of VSTs for solo Stick and fretless...not as much in band formats.

By All-in-one I mean all of the newer PC and Mac physical monitor/case/processing in one flat-style "box".

Thanks!
Clint

--
Clint E. Allen