Re: Re: OT: French composers are leaving France for the US?

But heh, look on the bright side....

Record three versions of a traditional lament (" Art for art's sake,
money for god's sake" etc etc)...

call it a (Turner Prize submission) sound installation & pick up 25
grand as you pass GO!!

(Just my cynical 25 cents' worth...)

Dave