Re: USB drives me nuts

I'm wondering if you guys aren't talking about the infamous IRQ
conflict issue? If you are unlucky to get the IRQs distributed in a
way that doesn't match the music hardware you intend to use with the
Windows laptop I remember there should be a way to reinitialize the
IRQs. "Google it" to find the fix if you need to.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com