Stuff that Works

Ya'll ever heard that Guy Clark song, Stuff that Works?  It's a good'en.

With all this talk of stuff that dont work, I'm so glad I havent gone the laptop route yet!! My little LP1 and midibuddy are just plugging right along!!!!!!

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!