Re: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSP Pianoverb

Per said:
> I just thought that word stood out in a funny way! Sorry about that. No
>harm meant.

Thanks, Per, for clearing that up. No wonder it stood out in a funny
way; it was a South Park (tv series) reference/quote.

Going back to signal theory mode...;)

           Rainer

btw, I seem to remember you're a Kontakt user? As far as I remember,
the grand piano patch uses a convolution algorithm to model the piano
resonances - can't remember how it is used in detail - but perhaps a
good starting point for some comparison?