Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

Was just hanging overnight with a buddy that manages an apple store, and
there's no word that ipad will be a phone anytime soon, but when it first
came out there was a rumor it would going around.

I love my 4G but dont do any music apps on it much.

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!