Re: mobius basic tutorial

Wow Per, that was great!   I had't seen that before.

I've been rewriting the Mobius manual(s) over the past few months and have
uploaded some of them to the web site;

    www.circularlabs.com/newdoc

They aren't done yet but you might find some useful information in them.
Warning though,
these are written for the 1.43 release which isn't finished yet.  Many
little things have changed
so the screen shots you see won't match what you see in 1.42.  It is
pretty close though so I
think it is worthwhile to read the installation guide (installation.htm)
or if you've already
done a successful install read the GettingStarted With Mobius manual
(starting.htm).

Jeff