Re: Boomerang Power Supply Not Included in Price

        Hold on, partner. You're getting your wagon in front of the
horse... or something like that. Each and every
pedal sold by Boomerang comes with a power supply, has always come with a
power supply and will always come
with a power supply if it is not a battery powered pedal.
        Just to ensure that this comment does not go viral... ALL
BOOMERANG PEDALS ARE SHIPPED WITH A POWER SUPPLY.

        Merry Christmas.

--

Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

----------

"Some products make you sound better;
  Boomerang(R) Phrase Samplers makes you play better."

----------

1-800-530-4699 * 1-817-421-2762, Outside USA * 1-817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

Contact for repairs:
Lee Hardesty
1516 Victoria Drive