RE: OT: Lunar Solstice

Me and my wife got handfasted for the 3rd time during the lunar eclipse, (we handfast on the winter solstice each year) next to a frozen lake.
Worth getting up at 5.30am and carrying firewood through the woods for a mile or 2 over the snow.
Earth, air fire, water and spirit - what a couple of bloody hippies - I blame the 60's!

Peace