Actually sounds very sweet... and I certainly understand both the sentiment and the experience of doing something like that with your loved one...

A Nice walk in the morning to watch the eclipse I can go with... neo-plaganistic rituals... I dunno... my wife would go for it I have no doubt, (she is a priestess in the OTO - although I think thats supposed to be secret) me.. well. I'm too er... giggly...

Mark

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 9:15 AM, <antonyhequet@yahoo.com> wrote:
so let us in on the knowledge : handfast, the norse and the sexual maneuvre too:-)

Antony

From: Dustbunnies <mech@m3ch.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Wed, December 22, 2010 9:10:06 AM
Subject: Re: OT: Lunar Solstice

On 12/22/10 4:28 PM, "mark francombe" <markfrancombe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Handfast? Sorry, never heard the term? is this a sexual maneuver?

You're in the land of the Norse and you've never come across that term
before?  ;)

What: I'll bet you probably didn't keep the Yule bonfire raging until dawn
either, didja?.  We're damn lucky the sun made it back up again this side of
the Solstice.  Heathen!  (whups, waitasec. those guys are farther south than
there, aren't they? nevermind...)

    --m.

--
mark francombe