Re: (OT) REJECTING MASS MEDIA CULTURE

While we're on the "anti-establishment" subject, I thought I'd toss this link out there. It's for a series of books and techniques on "How to Be Invisible"...monetarily, security-wise, slip under the radar, have a 'ghost' address, live free and on the run, etc.

http://www.canaryislandspress.com/

Check it out...I tell ya, there are days when I'd cash in everything but my guitar and looping rig, my cat and my music collection, take my 401k (201k now!!) and just venture around the world...probably settling in Europe (does Paris need an ambient guitarist?!), or Rotterdam, or, or...how can I make this happen??? Better yet, how NOT to be caught?

Ed in NJ